Saturday, 12 August 2017

You are tough - Visible Image

Here is my Saturday inspiration for Visible Image using the beautiful and striking Face It stamps and mask, and also, you will see I have used the quote from Life can be tough - but in a bit of a chopped up way. 

I like looking at text stamps and seeing what you can do with them - in this case I got my scissors out and physically cut them apart, so that they looked like this:
By doing this, I was able to create myself a whole new sentence, which you will see repeated throughout the piece of work:
Look carefully and you will also see that I have added a stamp from the Visometry set, and also the fabulous crackle from Create It too - just to add a little depth. Once I'd used my separated sentiment, I simply stuck it all back together again on my acetate backing, ready for being used in full on a future project. 

Take a look at your stamps and quotes, and see what else you can make up with them! 

And while you're thinking about it, you might want to take a look at the Visible Image Summer Sale!!! As if you need an excuse to buy more awesome stamps....


Be sure not to miss out on news and inspiration by liking and following their facebook pages, accessible via the following links:



And don't forget to add the following to your apps!

Happy crafting!

Nicky




No comments:

Post a Comment