Sunday, 30 July 2017

Feeling romantic - Anniversary time!

I'm feeling the love today...
Sunday 30th July brings our 18 year wedding anniversary, and it reminded me of this dainty tealight holder I created with the recent Tonic Studios Cathedral Box die set. 

Unbelievably easy to create, all I had to do with this was snip away the top sections of the box with scissors, and die-cut the pattern through three of the four sides. I punched a hole in the top of each side and threaded ribbon through each.

The special touch is the gorgeous heart-shaped Tonic Studios die, Love Honour and Cherish, which I cut in gold and stuck onto white and trimmed round. 

Wouldn't they look stunning on tables at a wedding?! I know that if I was getting married, I'd certainly make these for my special day, not least because they are a quick and easy make and the effect as the light goes down is so pretty! But it's a stunner of a die, check out the Cathedral Box die photos on the Tonic Studios pinterest pages for further inspiration!

If I could, I'd do it all again tomorrow! 

Happy Crafting
Nicky x





No comments:

Post a Comment