Sunday, 12 February 2017

Believe it baby!

Anything is possible if you Believe...that couldn't be more true!

My card share for this week is made with the incredible new Believe in Unicorns stamp set from Visible Image, available NOW as part of the February 2017 new releases. 


The unicorn may look a bit familiar BUT look at those new additions - the moon, those clouds, the stars....it's just beautiful!

So here's what I did with it:
I am mad for my new Tim Holtz Distress Crayons right now, so I made a coloured background using the crayons and a water spritzer, and covered it in swathes of black (with a recent northern lights encounter in mind!) But it's amazing how the colour still comes through, just enough to see. I then allowed it to dry

1. I cut a rocky ground base from spare card and gave my unicorn something to stand by applying a layer of Versafine onyx black ink.

2. I stamped the unicorn with Versamark and heat embossed with white powder. I did the same for the moon.

3. I made a mask for the moon so that I could stamp two clouds behind and then one over, and embossed in silver. I then stamped and embossed the sentiment.

4. I added the crossed stars in silver and a few stamps of stars in white, then trimmed to size and mounted onto holographic card, then onto a black 15cm square card base.



Helen, Mark and the Design Team are showcasing all the new stamps from the February release, so be sure not to miss out by liking and following their facebook pages, accessible via the following links:



And don't forget to add the following to your apps!

Happy crafting!
Nicky



No comments:

Post a Comment