Thursday, 15 December 2016

Win and Tonic December Challenge

Just wanted to share this not-so little card - it's an 8x8 inch one, so that I could use a lovely 'letters to Santa' backing paper that has tiny Christmas cards on it too. So cute! But the main feature is the gorgeous Snowy Postbox from Tonic Studios and also the very useful (and among my favourite layering sets) Art Nouveau set

The post box has been coloured in with alcohol pens and the snowy bits glittered. I was so thrilled to be able to add a tiny letter going into its mouth..just so Santa knows...!

And after I made this card, I learned of a special and brave little boy whose wish, this Christmas, is to receive as many cards as possible...so this is now winging it's way to him...


Traditional Christmas colours are my favourite, so I hope this works well as inspiration for December's Win and Tonic Challenge. Please head over and join in, post your makes, there is a huge list of possibble ways to make your project so everyone is very welcome to join in.

Thanks for looking, and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from me. 

Crafty hugs
Nicky xx


No comments:

Post a Comment