How apt that this is the set that I chose to play with, I had previously made a set of backgrounds with Distress inks, spritzers and paints, and this was one of my least favourites, as I felt it was less than perfect, the ink hadn't spread evenly across the sheet, making a mottled effect botttom left. However....
when I stamped the two scripty flowers onto separate pieces of coloured card, and cut them out, it all seemed to work. And I thought that the effect actually seemed....right!
I used the bubble circle outlines and stamped and embossed with white, making it super easy to roughly fill them in with watercoloured distress ink. I used the same colour to stamp the other full circles, to tie them together, and stamped random patterns round the edge of my design to add interest and highlights.
Click these links to get to the Visible Image shop, The Visible Image facebook page, the facebook group where you can share your makes and get inspiration, and of course the blog, where Helen and Mark showcase their talented Design Team and tempt you with special offers and gorgeous stamps!