Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Craftwork Cards on Create & Craft

The Create and Craft blog today features an amazing launch of stamps from Craftwork Cards. I've had the privilege of playing with these and I was able to send my samples in early, so they are featured in the pre-show e-flyers and should be on the VT for the show. It's beyond exciting! However, the samples from the others on the Design Team...oh wow!!!! You need to see them!!!



My sunflower:

My inky splat tree:
I've made a fair few cards for this show, and I loved every minute of it. Stamping is liberating, for me it symbolises freedom, creativity, I never have a plan when I start, and I just play until I realise I'm finished.

Some creations take a long time, others take literally minutes, like the inky splat tree above, but it's always fun, and if you fancy losing yourself in inky colours and stamps, be sure to watch and record Julie's 4 shows on Thursday on Create & Craft. The only limit  is your imagination! 


Enjoy the shows!
Nicky xx





No comments:

Post a Comment