Friday, 1 July 2016

Visible Image Summertime Sparkle

 A very special card made with a lovely lady in mind, our very own Helen, who, with husband Mark, designs, produces and manufactures the awesome stamps at Visible ImageA summer birthday card for a sparkly lady called for light, bright colours, and I wanted to achieve that ethereal 'sunshine on a lens' effect, so I simply dipped my fingertips into water and directed my splashes across my inked cardstock. The water drops simply lift the colour off the card to create this gorgeous 'bokeh' effect.

When the background was dry I used just the flower head and stem from the Thinking of You set (I LOVE how they are separate AND you can bend the stem, so much freedom to lay them out as you choose, I hate being restricted by flower stamps where you have to do them a certain way)


The 'sparkle', with the help of a small dewdrop sized inkpad, came from the Smile Sparkle Shine set, the words are big enough to be able to ink up only the one. Embossed with sparkly white glitter powder, the two stamps provide a delicate and subtle image to give a focus to the card.
And of course there has to be bling! You can't sparkle without a bit of sparkle!



Thanks very much for coming over to my blog. Search Visible Image in my Categories and you'll see more of my DT cards.

For links to Visible Image website to buy these stamps, click here

To join the Visible Image Facebook group for inspiration and to share your own creations click here

To access the Visible Image blog click here

To see more of my Visible Image creations on my own facebook page click here

Thank you for looking!  Nicky x



1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see summer, if only on a card lol, its gorgeous and know that Helen will of loved it 😀

    ReplyDelete