Sunday, 12 June 2016

Tonic - Gold

A card to share that evolved from me finding a bit of backing card that I'd sponged some gold acrylic paint from a pound shop, onto, and left to dry for a future project. Well this was to be the project!

Once again I am playing with the fabulous Tonic Studios Panel Dies, I have used two on here...can you see them?

ONE is obvious - the white bits are random shapes from a cut of the Classic Quatrefoil Panel

The SECOND  - I inked through random sections a cut of theVibrant Damask panel with Versamark and added gold embossing powder, which I then heat set. It's a really easy and funky way to use your panel as a stencil.

Then I went for gold! The flower and all the bits are from the Beautiful Blooms collection and I just tied it all together with a bit of bling and a few shiny gold bits in the white quatrefoil panel. 
Shiny!!!!

For information on all Tonic Studios products click here!

For a closer look at the Patterned Panels click here!



Thanks for looking, Nicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment