Saturday, 18 June 2016

Imagine, Dream, Inspire - Visible Image

This HAD to be more than just a single fronted card! The words from this amazing stamp  literally inspired me, and I put my brain to work to make a page for each definition, an excuse to play with as many of my Visible Image stamps as I could feasibly squeeze in!

So, to start with I designed my card - two 7x5 inch blanks (trimmed to about 4 inches wide)stuck together with the aid of a bit of paper
You won't see the join once the 'pages' are on.

Four colours of distress ink, a glass mat, water spritzer and a bit of drying time and I had some base pages
I stamped the words from Imagine Dream Inspire onto white card and also onto the card that I'd coloured green. Careful cutting and arranging set me up for the 'tabs' and definitions on the card.
Then it was all about playing, and interpreting the words in my way...
All this inspired by just the one stamp!



Other stamps used on this card
Music soothes the Soul
Thinking of You set
Making Shapes
Universal (stars and circles)

and a very useful black fineliner pen.


For links to Visible Image website to buy these stamps, click here


To join the Visible Image Facebook group for inspiration and to share your own creations click here


To access the Visible Image blog click here


To see more of my Visible Image creations on my own facebook page click here

Thank you for looking!  Nicky x


1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing Nicky, I love the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete