Saturday, 11 June 2016

Celebrate with Tonic


I am loving these new Tonic Studio Panel dies. This one, Deco Diamond, I cut straight out of a 6x6 card blank. I stuck a piect of lime green card directly to the inside back, to show through, and added a strip of purple to highlight the see-through panel.The flowers is Gerbera Daisy, the leaves from Sweet Melia, the swirl from woodland Aster.
I have a thing for bling...at the moment I am loving sequins. No reason, just a bit different to the usual gems (and incredibly cheap too!) 

To make the sentiment panel I used some Tonic nesting plain and scalloped rectangle dies and made a frame to stick over the section of panel die. Easy peasy with a bit of tacky pva glue

Once again, thanks for taking the time to look, you're always most welcome here!

Nicky xx



No comments:

Post a Comment