Saturday, 29 July 2017

Capture the Moment with Visible Image


My Saturday share for Visible Image is this card made with the awesome camera from the Capture the Moment stamp set, a beauty to stamp and build up the layers of the lens.

I used all the elements from the set, as you see, I love the huge 'smile' stamp and the text is just perfect. 


I stamped my image and heat embossed onto white card with black powder, then cut round it, repeatinf the lens area a couple of times. Then I used my silver Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and a sponge, and rubbed the colour all over the parts I wanted to look metallic, and wiped the embossed areas clean with a cloth. I loves the effect that this created- as realistic as a stamped camera can be!
The background was created with Distress Oxides, splashed with a little water, then a funky chicken wire stencil which I also applied blue Nuvo Embellishment mousse through, as this gave a slightly raised texture to the background. A smudge of silver across the wire gave the project a distressed look to finish. 

Be sure not to miss out on news and inspiration by liking and following their facebook pages, accessible via the following links:



And don't forget to add the following to your apps!

Happy crafting!
Nicky



No comments:

Post a Comment