Sunday, 25 June 2017

Exquisite envelopes and more...Sweet Nothings 2

Hello and today I'm sharing some samples made for the Sweet Nothings 2 launch for Tonic Studios.

This set consisted of
  • a gorgeous square envelope die with interchangeable corner insert panels
  • a little tag pocket and tag
  • the cutest mini envelope with pretty inset details to choose from
  • an ATC sized collector cards box with insert panels, which makes a stunning gift box too
These cards were all decorated using Craft Perfect cardstock. 


This card and envelope are very simply made using the envelope die and panels. They are quick and easy to put together - imagine a set of wedding stationery made in this style...! It would be amazing. The cut-away detail on the envelope really shows through when the card is inside. The colour possibilities are endless!


I played with the corner panel and made up a square for this cute good luck card. The Mini Moments sentiments are perfect for embellishing the little envelope which has a secret message inside! The envelope fits perfectly, and can be lifted out and opened, within the horseshoe from the Lucky Horseshoe set.
Still playing with corners....I went bright and made up a trio of trafic light coloured triangles. I love the masculine cut of this die, and aimed to create a contemporary congratulations card - for a driving test this would be perfect!

I always look at paneled dies and see what else can be done with them. I loved the floral arrangement on this one and cut it three times across the bottom of this card, to make a zig-zag panel. Really easy!
I love touchy-feely cards where you have to look for the message so I created the tag and pocket. and die-cut a special message to put on the tag. 



The ATC dies were such a hit when they were launched a few months ago. It was a complete treat for us to get the box to be able to make and store them in, and again, such a quick and easy piece to put together. I made a couple of matching ATCs to co-ordinate with the box. I used the square from the tiny envelope to decorate the front of the box and the letters were cut from the Postal alphabet die set.

I made this envelope and tag card out of white Craft Perfect, Blushing Pink Satin Craft Perfect card, and some pretty papers I found in my stash. Another touchy-feely card, I created the envelope and stuck it on the front of the card, and assembled the tag and pocket with matching colours and popped it in the envelope, with room for a special message for the recipient. Again, Mini Moments sentiments are perfect for small spaces, and I think the 'for you' finishes off the card just right. 

I hope you enjoyed my little tour of my samples. Please check out the Tonic Studios Pinterest boards for the rest of the Design Team's incredible inspiration using these dies - they are fabulous! Also you can visit their blogs, either through the Tonic Studios facebook page or click on the design team at the top of my blog to see what they have been up to! 

Happy Crafting
Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment