Monday, 26 June 2017

Beautiful Ballerina - Stunning Stamps

Hello! It's 'Dimension' challenge month over on the Visible Image facebook group, so I thought I would share a bit of 3D inspiration from earlier this year.
This is a special 3D project I created, using their stunning Born to Perform set and one of the fabulous MDF monoliths. Alongside the more obvious materials, I also used organza ribbon, gems, brads, heat resistant acetate and lashings of glitter!

I made the background on a piece of strong card, painted up with delicale pink chalk paints, and stencilled through to create a background. I was able then to wrap the ribbons top to bottom at each side and fasten them down on the back, before sticking the whole piece of card onto the monolith. 
I stamped the beautiful ballerina onto heat resistant acetate with Versamark, and embossed with a glittery black powder. I was able to draw in the lines of light with a white pen just to make them stand out a bit more. 
Careful positioning of the text, with added white highlights was followed by stamping, embossing and cutting a few stars, also from the same set - so useful for so many different ideas too.

If you're inspired to create a project using dimension in any way, or you haven't uploaded yet, click on the links to get to the facebook group to join in the challenge - fabulous prizes up for grabs!





And don't forget to add the following to your apps!

Happy Crafting
Nicky x




No comments:

Post a Comment