Monday, 15 May 2017

Win and Tonic May 2017

 My inspiration for the Win and Tonic May challenge is this framed project I made using five different Nuvo products, and my favourite little muse, Martha Cockapoo. 
I put all of the browns and coppers together and they looked like this:
I used Nuvo Mousse and the Hot Chocolate (what a name!) embossing powder on the 'Love is' which comes from the Mandala Moments stamp and die sets.
I also turned the mousse into a paint and sketchily painted in the detail on my heatrs, embossed with the Hot Chocolate again, and finished off with the Dark Walnut Crystal Drops.
I used some Chestnut Brown Nuvo Pure Sheen glitter on some die-cut 3D double-sided foam to make quick and easy embellishments too. My hearts are all Tonic Studios, layering hearts. As you can see, the colours matched the subject of the project very well! 

You can enter this month's Win and Tonic with a chance to win a fabulous prize donated by Tonic Studios themselves, by clicking on the link here. Don't forget to check out the amazing ideas of the design team, always stunning! 

Happy crafting
Nicky x




No comments:

Post a Comment