Saturday, 22 April 2017

Strong words - but beautiful ones

My card share this week is a simple affair, as the words need little to distract from them. If you saw Visible Image's show on Create and Craft on Saturday 22nd April you will have seen an amazing array of quotes and inspirational words, and these are just some of those.

The background from this card is simple two colours of distress ink applied with a blending tool onto card. I liked the deliberate contrast of the colours, but I was very pleased with the depth achieved by keeping a bit of light space around the blue. 

For the background stamping I used the fascinating Visometry set, which I must say intrigues me, and I will use this again, I love it! 
I stamped my key text in brown for a change, just to soften the effect rather than using harsh black, for once, and I stamped various shapes from the Visometry set in blue and brown, to complement the background colours. 


There are so many inspirational, motivational and comforting quotes to play with over at Visible Image, click here to see the new range!

Don't miss out on all the beautiful creations and ideas, check out Visible Image's facebook pages, accessible via the following links:



And don't forget to add the following to your apps!

Happy Crafting
Nicky x




No comments:

Post a Comment