Sunday, 26 March 2017

Outside the Lines - Visible Image


Creative people colour outside the lines...so I took that literally, for my sentiment for this card.

I repeat stamped the flower from the Create It stamp set onto a piece of card slightly smaller than A5, just in black archival ink. Then I thought about different ways to colour each line of flowers, starting with ink blending (I used distress inks) from the bottom of the image, to messy over the edge watercolouring, to just a touch of colour from the centre of the top flowers.

A few inky splats and a bit more flower stamping - it can only be Picked Raspberry! - to fill in some of the white spaces, and I attached the sentiment to my text.

Simple mounted onto a top folding white card, this is a fun card any crafter would appreciate


Another beautiful stamp set that can be bought by clicking here

Don't miss out on all the beautiful creations and ideas, check out Visible Image's facebook pages, accessible via the following links:



And don't forget to add the following to your apps!

Happy Crafting
Nicky x




.

1 comment: