Sunday, 18 December 2016

Visible Image - Rock Out!

Hi and here's my last Sunday Share for 2016, and the last Visible Image Design Team Blog Post of the year! A genuine squeal of excitement from me when I saw the new and improved Rock Out set, with the extra guitar, the stars, the devil horn hands.... and an idea fell into place. 


Mr Bone Jangles' skull is such a cool size to start a design, the rest came easily. A background, from red, green and orange spritzed distress inks, called for the same colous of stamping for a bit of subtlety, and then a splash of brightness for contrast. 

The guitars were stamped in a skull and crossbones style with Versamark, and heat embossed with black powder direct to the cardstock. The skull I did onto painted card and cut out. 

A finishing touch was to stamp 'happy birthday' from the 'Go To Words' set round the edge of the card to tie everything together. Don't tell him but this will be one of the cards for my son's 17th Birthday on boxing Day! It sums him up in a nutshell!

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks to Helen and Mark for taking the leap of faith with me when I turned up at Port Sunlight in May waving my Union Jack card at them! The rest, as they say, is history, but it has been a pleasure and a privilege to work with them and the rest of the inspirational Design Team this year and I can't wait to see what 2017 has in store for us all! 

Click these links to get to the Visible Image shop, The Visible Image facebook page, the facebook group where you can share your makes and get inspiration, and of course the blog, where Helen and Mark showcase their talented Design Team and tempt you with special offers and gorgeous stamps!


Wishing you all, Visible Image customers, crafters and friends, a very merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2017

Nicky xx


No comments:

Post a Comment