Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Stamp Its! Distress Its! Reveal Its!

It's been a fantastic week with Craftwork cards' new release of Stamp It II collection, two stunning sets of pre-coloured distressed matts, and a fascinating and innovative product called Reveal Its. For any stamper or ink lover, who enjoys the freedom and creativity that this type of crafting can bring, these kits are a must! 

It was easy to prepare lots of sample cards for the launch, here are a few that I thoroughly enjoyed creating:
Straight from the die-cut flower papers - I just popped out and arranged what I wanted. I used a stamp or two to decorate the oval, and a white pen to finish

On this one I cut out the heart shape from the matt (and used it on another card). I stamped in black onto pre-cut flowers and leaves and made a background with a black swirl and leaf. Easy peasy!

Two stamps and a sentiment. I made flower heads by stamping and then masking the leaf die, and then I drew stems on the kraft card. Quick additions of a few different leaves and this card was as good as done. Sometimes simple is beautiful. So hard for me to stop, but I'm so glad I did!

White stamping and embossing, and a gentle rub of ink to make the flowers, on a clean and simple gatefold card. I love the colour inside the card.

Pinks to finish - on a pre-coloured matt which already had the lovely scalloped circle shape, I die-cut a circle and filled it in with some acetate that I'd stamped and heat embossed with a delicate pink powder. I also stamped the white leaves onto heat resistant acetate, so that when cut out, they would 'float'. White embossing on colour is just one of the most pleasant experiences a crafter could have - I'd recommend it to EVERYBODY!

Hope you're inspired and keep checking back for more ideas and inspiration from me,on the Craftwork Cards Blog, and on the Pinterest page. Visit their online shop for more products from this incredibly cool range!

Happy Crafting
Nicky x






-

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicky, I've loved the shows this week so much and your samples are stunning. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Cathy, I've enjoyed watching them too and picking up hints and tips from Julie with each one! x

      Delete