Sunday, 6 November 2016

Feeling Christmassy with Visible Image

Are you in the mood for Christmas cards yet? 
Two cards to share today, playing with stamps and words from Visible Image.
For the two cards I used the following stamp sets:




 My background for the white trees card was achieved through blending and spritzing distress inks on a glass mat and then placing white card over it. Simple ripping and tearing achieved the subtle depth of the landscape.
My white sparkly trees were all stamped and embossed onto heat-resistant acetate, which I then loosely cut out - therefore I could have a play with my landscape and perspective. 

I was desperate to play with the words as soon as I got them, I have a life-long fascination with fonts and this script deserves to be more than just a sentiment, so I incorporated it into the design of the card, top and bottom. Just the one snowflake on this card, however....
...I put quite a few on this one! A mixture of the gorgeous script and the awesome snowflakes, one of which I used my pretty glitter purple embossing powder on, as a highlight. I think the message is clear, would you agree?!

Click these links to get to the Visible Image shop, The Visible Image facebook page, the facebook group where you can share your makes and get inspiration, and of course the blog, where Helen and Mark showcase their talented Design Team and tempt you with special offers and gorgeous stamps!

Crack on with those Christmas cards!

Nicky x







3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Nicky, I love the sparkle of the top one, and the alternative colour palate on the bottom one brings Christmas bang up to date. I love this font too, and I really need to make a start on my cards! Have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards look awesome Nicky! I love how glittery xmas is. Pure fun.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was very well written, and it also contains many useful facts. I enjoyed your professional manner of writing this post. You have made it easy for me to understand.

    Love Matter Solution

    ReplyDelete