Sunday, 21 August 2016

Tomorrow doesn't exist - Visible Image


A bit of fun play from me today

Ingredients : 

Visible Image Tomorrow doesn't exist  set.
Visible Image Own Kind of Beautiful set. Can you see the butterfly on this card?
6 x Paperartsy fresco finish Chalk acrylic paints
Art-C semi-adhesive geometric stencil (A5 size)
Heat resistant acetate
Versamark pad and white embossing powder
6x6 card blank
A4 white cardstock


I used bits of kitchen scourer sponge to daub paint gently over the stencil












Wow!!! I couldn't believe the effect. 












I assembled my card and stamped and embossed the girl jumping for joy onto heat resistant acetate, so that when I cut her out and stuck her on the card she looked truly free








Look at the sea spray! Does it look familiar? 
When is a butterfly not a butterfly?


Thanks for looking. Check out all the Visible Image Inspiration here - 

Click these links to get to the Visible Image shop, where they have an amazing SALE just started! The Visible Image facebook page, the facebook group where you can share your makes and get inspiration, and of course the blog 






1 comment: