Friday, 22 July 2016

Stand Out! Visible Image

Inspired by my Summer trainers, (you are never too old for a new pair of Converse! ) I made this card with Visible Image Teenage Kicks stamp set. I got inky and messy with a background made from Distress Inks and Twinkling H2Os, with which I made my first ever drips!

I carefully applied two colours of little Memento inks to the image and stamped onto separate card, then I heat embossed with clear powder to glaze it. I carefully cut it out and stuck it down on pads, just making a light green shadow with a bit of watered distress ink.

I think the trainers really stand out!!

For links to Visible Image website click here


To join the Visible Image Facebook group for inspiration and to share your own creations click here


To access the Visible Image blog click here

Thanks for looking!
Nicky




No comments:

Post a Comment