Sunday, 17 July 2016

Angel - Brand new from Visible Image

I love love love this angel! A gorgeous stamp with accompanying word and a little angel too for adding backgrounds and extras. 

I stamped and embossed the Angel and the word first. I then painted over her with Inkessentials glue and seal, which protects the image. Those tiny sparkles of white that shine through - if you lose them then you lose the effect, You can see I managed a 2mm border around her. Once dry, the 'glue and seal' resists all inks, so that the angel remains clean! 

The background to this card was made by lightly rubbing 3 colours of distress ink over a square card and then stenciling through circles cut out of acetate, called the bokeh technique. Using light colours and whites it gives an ethereal affect to the card. A final touch was dots of white pen and a few sequins for sparkle!

These are the tools I used:

Thanks for looking! Lots more new release Visible Image stamps coming soon to my blog and those of my Visible Image Design Team friends!

Nicky
Visible Image - 





No comments:

Post a Comment