Sunday, 5 June 2016

Summer pastels

I've always loved my Tonic Gallant Gate dies, and have wanted to use them in this way for AGES!
 

I made an A5 card but with a TOP FOLD (you get two from a piece of A3 folded in half) and found the centre, then worked my way out using all the inner dies from the Gallant Gate set. Make sure you tape the die into position carefully (with removable tape)

A piece of blue over the inside of the back (I'll write on the back of the card) and a strip of pink to strengthen the front. You could use acetate too, behind the front to give it a bit more strength, if you wanted to, but if your embellishments are light it's fine without, and the effect is lovely!

I added some small flowers and the swirl from the Tonic Woodland aster set from Beautiful Blooms and a lovely sentiment, which I mounted and trimmed by hand on a bit of pink card.

Thanks for looking!Nicky x


No comments:

Post a Comment