Thursday, 19 May 2016

Simple but so pretty!

For those of us crafters on a budget, or who can't always get everything as it comes out, this is a mixture of old meets new ( I NEEDED these Tonic Beautiful Blooms! I'm still paying for them though ha ha) 

I wanted a diecut background and Tonic Studios have some sumptuous patterned panels,  like this one, coming out (C&C had the exclusive when I didn't have the pennies!) so I looked at what I had and made a plan! 

I used just the ONE die from my Liberty Shutter set on this one, and just rotated it 4 times on the front of a 15x15 card. I made a card insert to keep the strength and cut a flower from the Beautiful Blooms set Woodland Aster and some bits of foliage from some of the other sets. Really simple, so pretty and definitely flat enough to post on a first class stamp!

I've made the full shuttter card with this but it's so cool to take one or two elements and make something completely different!

So for this one I used TWO of the dies and just worked my way around using the same principle. A couple of heart punches to finish off and it was a couple of quick cards made very easily!  

Thanks for looking, Nicky xx




No comments:

Post a Comment