Sunday, 8 May 2016

A very British card...

Another crafty play using my favourite stamps from Visible Image...although having bought some new ones yesterday, they may be usurped in my affections as I now have a tantalising butterfly to play with. Can't wait! Watch this space....



This effect was achieved by making the St.George's cross out of strips of post-it notes - so simple! I then versamarked and embossed several soundwaves in white along the edge of the strips.Then I made smaller diagonal  strips and did the same for the Welsh bit (I know my flags!) After that it was just a delicate bit of sponging and stencilling using distress inks in all the right places, and I added the guitars  and a thin  red border to finish off.


Thanks for popping by! Nicky xx





No comments:

Post a Comment